24. Hearing under section 32 and 33
(1) The notice of hearing in the matter of proceedings under 32 and 33 shall be in Form N-VI and from N-VII respectively.
(2) On the date fixed for hearing the person proceeded against shall be allowed to rebut the accusations leveled against him, but shall not ordinarily be allowed an adjournment. If an adjournment becomes necessary, the authority specified in rule 62 shall record reasons therefore.
(3) After giving a hearing, the authority referred to in sub-rule (2) shall record an order containing precisely and clearly the gist of accusations, the manner in which the person proceeded against was made aware of that, the reply, if any, furnished, and the decision thereon.
(4) A true copy of order shall be made over to the person proceeded against.